Friday, November 10, 2017

Neat & Tangled November Release!



Hi there! Welcome to the last day of the November  Neat & Tangled release countdown! All of the new products are available in the Neat & Tangled Store NOW!

Today I am showcasing the Warm Winter Scene Cover Plate. I used this in several of my earlier projects, but had to do a card devoted just to it. It is really a fun die! So many possibilities here!



I also wanted another excuse to use the beautiful Joyful Sentiments stamp set! I thought it went so well with this peaceful winter scene. I used Distress ink blended onto Bristol Board for my background. I blended some different colored inks onto white card stock to cut the houses and trees out. The snowy hills were die cut with the Stitched Slope dies. I adhered those flat to my panel, then tucked the houses and trees in behind them. 




I stamped the sentiment with dark green ink, and then I speckled the whole card with white ink. 


Be sure to stop by the Neat and Tangled Blog to see all of the design team inspiration! 



The new Neat and Tangled November release is available now in the store HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by!



Kay :)

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kay. I love the background and the soft scene you’ve created

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, colorful scene you've created Kay. Great colors and beautiful ink blending. So very pretty! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love the soft colors used, such a beautiful sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful sentiment and it's a perfect match for the peaceful scene. Love it, Kay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the oclors on this so much Kay! The little bit of lavender is unexpected but absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My apologies for a late visit...for some reason, I'm not receiving email notifications :(
    This is such a beautiful card, Kay! I love all the pretty pastel colors you chose for this winter wonderland and really love your sky! I'm so glad you added this sentiment, too...it's going straight onto my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is fantastic !! I love your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! The song, the card...the season! Beautiful work Kay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)