Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Neat & Tangled - Thankful Autumn

Hello! I'm here to share a card with you that I did with some fun Neat & Tangled products! I know, I know, it's another fall card. I figure if people can make Christmas cards all year, then I can make fall cards all year too :) Besides, it seems like Christmas sneaks up on us so fast, that Fall kind of gets squished out and left behind. Can't have that now can we?


For this card, I'm using the Triangle Patterned Builder dies, Maple Leaves Journaling Card, and Maple Thanks. The paper is from Doodle Bug Design. 


I started by cutting  a lot of the smallest triangles from the Triangle Pattern Builder Dies,  out of the fall colored patterned papers. I then drew a diagonal line across my white card base, and started piecing my quilt design. Once I had one row down against the line, lining up the other pieces by eye was a chinch! 


After I got all of my pieces glued down, I stamped the sentiments from the Maple Leaves Journaling card along the edges of some of the squares. Then I cut the Maple Thanks die out of white card stock and glued that down at an angle.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have enjoyed my card!

Kay :)



8 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This is so fabulous, Kay! Love it. I'm a sucker for Doodlebug paper and you showed these papers off to perfection. I really like the maple leaf, too! I say you can make whatever kind of card you want whenever you want. (like it's up to me, LOL) You create so many visual delights whenever you make a card! Thanks so much for sharing, Kay! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kay! Beautiful Fall card and I agree, Fall gets squished out! hehe Gorgeous photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall cards, so I'm right with you getting some out now! After all, it's almost August!
    What a wonderful card, Kay. Excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it....I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Kay! Love the gorgeous autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how beautiful, Kay! Your lovely white leaf against all those gorgeous fall colors is so pretty! Fabulous color blocking, too...I love your pattern! You always know how to inspire us and look toward the next season :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this design!! The way you used that leaf against those triangles is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment! I read and appreciate each and every one so much! Hugs :)